Hummingbird Release - Nov 4th
Good morning Tenant Team!
We continue to make progress on the development of Hummingbird. Yesterday, we successfully deployed an update to our client-facing environment. This release contains 108 tickets. The update includes several new features and resolution of software defects:
- Multiple Tax Rates:
- Now users will be able to charge different tax rate at a facility and product level
- Fee Schedule:
- Users will be able to apply fees based on rent prices. The more expensive the unit, the higher the late fee!
- Parking leases:
- Now Hummingbird can rent parking spaces
- The software can attach a file to automated emails
- When prepaying during the move-in, we are now creating separate invoices for each month
- User experience improvements:
- Several adjustments on wording, layouts, icons, and colors throughout the application
What did we fix?
- Fixed discounts being applied through the website
- Improved the move-in process through the spaces section
- Improved filter and search functionality within the software
- Invoice and autopay generation
- Multiple other bug fixes
I would like to give a BIG shout out to the SSI dev team, especially to Basit Ayuob and Zeb ur Rehman. They put so much effort to have a successful release..for a team of 8 people, 108 tickets in 4 weeks is an incredible demonstration of dedication and hard work. We are so fortunate to have them with us!
We are eating this elegant on release at a time!
Have a great day!